Passionate and quality-orientated Sales and Client Services Manager with fourteen years’ experience in executive support and the tourism industry and a further seven years’ experience in retail buying.
Proven track record of success with a genuine love for analysis, accuracy and administration, excellent communication and organisational skills and a flair for building relationships.
08/2016 – present
Director of Sales & Client
- To maximise and deliver sales
- Staff management and development
- The management of supplier reservations
- Strategic management of the business
- UK Marketing Representative focus
- Product Manager and UK Marketing
09/2002 – 03/2005
The Disney Store Europe
- Review and oversee all timelines, including the supervision of deliveries, accurate raising of Purchase Orders, price changes and promotions
- Source product for the UK, French, Spanish
and Italian markets
- Liaising with suppliers
- Sales analysis
- Presenting product ranges to senior
management for sign-off
- Communicating with the technical
- Interacting with other buying teams on cross-
- Manage the setting of products to store
fixtures taking into account priority focus on higher budget lines.